Each package includes the hire of the following items as standard:
A-frame or Teepee style tent
Foam mattress & protector
Tray table or wham box
Fairy lights and decorative accessories
A complimentary bag of sweets* for each child is also included .
We have a range of personalised items that can be purchased for your little guests.
Hire is 1 night unless otherwise agreed.
- We would ask that all children are supervised by an adult around the sleepover camp site and would not recommend that children under 5 sleep in the wigwams.
Strictly 1 child per tent (excludes double teepee)
- Some of the camp equipment and decorations contain small parts and are not suitable for use by children under 3.
- Please ensure very young or children with special needs are fully supervised at all times around the camp site.
- There must be an adult over 18 present in the property when we set the equipment up and we would politely ask that children are kept away from the camp during set up and clear up times.
- Strictly NO candles or naked flames should be used near any of the equipment. All of our lamps and lights are battery powered.
- Please do not allow children to climb on the wigwams or stand on the tables.
- Please do not allow children to use nail polish, slime or pens on the equipment. Spillages and accidents are inevitable and we always do our best to avoid charging for extra cleaning. However, heavy and excessive stains (i.e. Irn Bru, Cola, Chocolate, nail polish, make up, felt pen) on the equipment may incur a charge for specialist cleaning or replacement of an item.
- No pets should be permitted on the bedding and must kept away from the equipment.*
- We must insist that the equipment is only used in a smoke free environment.*
*A charge may be incurred if extra cleaning is required to remove pet hair, pet or cigarette odour.
Terms & conditions apply to all equipment hire.
We have public liabilty insurance and all of our sleepover tents are CE\UKCA marked in accordance with UK regulations.